Conti’s days and nights
31k - 34k
My Client, a leading international supplier and Producer of food and drink products are seeking a self-starter to join the team to manage and exceed targets in a FMCG environment whilst implementing new ideas to cost save and reduce waste.
The main purposes of the Warehouse Leading Hand,
- Supervise production in the absence of your Team Leader.
- Enforce all safety and processing procedures are followed
- Handover from the previous shift and to the next shift about the goods due in and good due out.
- Maintain and promote good housekeeping in all of the warehouse area.
- Assist in stock takes.
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
- Coach / train Warehouse Operators in how to undertake their roles effectively.
- Strive to reduce waste throughout all manufacturing areas and to make additional cost savings through process changes.
- You will have a proven background in a warehouse or Distribution capacity.
- You will have a solid career history in the FMCG industry. However other industries will be considered.
- You will have a proven track record in implementing positive change through continuous improvement techniques
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding FMCG company. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Joshua Thornton.