Conti’s days and nights
31k - 34k
My Client, a leading international supplier and Producer of food and drink products are seeking a self-starter to join the team to manage and exceed targets in a FMCG environment whilst implementing new ideas to cost save and reduce waste.
The main purposes of the Warehouse Leading Hand,
- Supervise production in the absence of your Team Leader.
- Enforce all safety and processing procedures are followed
- Handover from the previous shift and to the next shift about the goods due in and good due out.
- Maintain and promote good housekeeping in all of the warehouse area.
- Assist in stock takes.
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
- Coach / train Warehouse Operators in how to undertake their roles effectively.
- Strive to reduce waste throughout all manufacturing areas and to make additional cost savings through process changes.
- You will have a proven background in a warehouse or Distribution capacity.
- You will have a solid career history in the FMCG industry. However other industries will be considered.
- You will have a proven track record in implementing positive change through continuous improvement techniques
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding FMCG company. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Joshua Thornton.
Apply for Warehouse Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly