Production Shift Manager
40k – 45k
My Client, a market leading company within the FMCG industry are seeking an ambitious self-starter to join the Production team and implement positive change through continuous improvement.
The main purposes of the Shift Manager are,
- Strive to reduce waste throughout all manufacturing areas and to make additional cost savings through process changes.
- Suggest and implement cost-saving ideas
- Ensure the safety and productivity of all employees assigned to designated shift
- Train new employees and coach existing employees
- Maintain a clean and safe work place in accordance with site GMP
- Investigate and report all incidents (spills, accidents, poor performance)
- Target cost reductions through more efficient manufacturing processes and minimisation of overtime.
- Ensure security of facilities during out of hours
- You will have a proven background in a manufacturing or production capacity.
- You will have a solid career history in the FMCG industry. However other industries will be considered.
- You will have a proven track record in implementing positive change through Lean Manufacturing or continues improvement techniques
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding FMCG company. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Joshua Thornton.