1 day left
- Full Time
The ideal candidate will have a background in construction and have previously worked on similar residential projects. You will be responsible for updating the project schedule and liaising with all key stakeholders to provide valuable insight on project progress. It is therefore essential that you are able to demonstrate good communication skills, as well as an ability to form strong relationships and immerse yourself within the team in a short space of time.
- Relevant qualifications in building / construction management
- 10+ years of experience as a Planner in the construction industry
- Residential experience
- Asta Powerproject experience
- NEC Contract experience
- Site Management / Site Engineering background would be highly desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Please feel free to call Phil Hutchinson at Critical Project Resourcing on 01732 455 300 if you wish to find out more about this vacancy. Otherwise, please apply below.
Apply for Senior Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly