Days Based (Monday to Friday)
£37,000+ Basic Salary
Fantastic Benefits including:
- 35 Days holidays
- 7 % Bonus
- 15% Contributory pension scheme (10% from company)
- Private healthcare
- Regular appraisals and training.
- A lot of career development opportunities
Due to a rapid increase in orders, my client, a global, FMCG organisation is seeking a highly skilled Electrical Technician to join its Technical Support Team on days. You will be responsible for the electrical aspects of the plant. The primary role of the Technician is to maintain the machinery based on preventative and predictive maintenance concepts.
- The Technician will have strong troubleshooting skills for technical issues with the ability to problem solve using root cause analysis.
- He/she will support and coach the Operational Teams / colleagues in resolving the technical issues on the machine.
- Works towards a zero-breakdown & zero-stop mentality, reducing the maintenance costs including reducing working capital for spare parts.
- Takes ownership for working area; monitors key maintenance KPIs such as breakdowns & has a strong service-department mind set towards the Operations.
- Performs high quality root-cause analysis for technical and process problems
- Supports, suggests and implements improvements (Safety, Technology, Process)
- Project work (installations, commissioning, contractor management, costings, suppliers etc)
- You will be a time served/ qualified Electrical Engineer
- Similar electrical experience within an industrial environment
- Experience of PLC systems. Ideally Siemens S7.
- Experience in panel wiring.
- Knowledge of process instrumentation and actuators.
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding global market leader. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh OR call 01618269466 NOW for a confidential chat.