Shift Manager - Food Industry
30k – 32k
Continental shift pattern
McIver Knight are partnering with a large FMCG organisation based in the Worcestershire who are an independent manufacturer and supplier of food products.
- To effectively manage shift production, goods and raw material intake, and dispatch areas. You will ensure department performance targets are achieved whilst encouraging / leading continuous improvement activities and implementing within the department.
- Manage order fulfilment
- Coach and develop team members in all areas
- Manage staff on the factory floor who will all report directly to yourself
- Continually seek to improve operational procedures and processes.
- Maintain a Safe Working Environment.
- Seek out and implement efficiency savings.
- Stock materials / Budget / Health and safety / monitoring KPI’S
- At least 2 years’ experience within the Food sector although other industries will be considered.
- Proven production management experience.
- Lean Manufacturing experience.
- Continuous Improvement experience.
- FMCG environment experience is essential.
- Food safety certificates or qualifications is essential
My client is looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible and so interested parties should apply in the first instance, to McIver Knight without delay. Please apply (including your latest CV) you can also call myself at MK Associates for a confidential discussion regarding your career on 0161 826 9466.
Apply for Shift Manager - Food Industry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly