Resilience and Severe Weather Manager / Highways Maintenance
Job Title: Resilience and Severe Weather Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Location: Normanton, West Yorkshire
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent (40 hours per week)
Responsible for providing leadership and direction to the Resilience & Severe Weather Team. Collaboration with the Area Maintenance teams to ensure winter service and incident response activities are delivered safely, in line with contract requirements and to budget.
Key Skills & Experience:
* SMSTS or IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent
* HNC/D Construction or civil engineering
* Winter Service & Incident response
* Commercial awareness
* Highways England Standards
* Winter maintenance operations
* Winter maintenance decision making (including mentoring/coaching others and ensuring consistent and high quality decisions are made)
* Incident response
* Extensive highway maintenance experience
* Management of safe systems of work
* Resource planning
* Project management/Management experience and People management
About the Company
Our Client is a highway engineering provider with the expertise and resources to maintenance design and construct motorways and trunk roads. In addition to the day job they are industry leaders for innovation. The Company is a joint venture owned equally by CH2M, Colas and Costain. To become the highway specialist it is today, the Comany draws upon the knowledge from the parent companies, collaborates with supply chain and partners with clients, continually improving service standards and offering.
Only candidates who are eligible to work and live in the UK will be considered for this position.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Resilience and Severe Weather Manager, SMSTS, IOSH, Civil Engineer, Winter Service, Incident Response, Resilience & Severe Weather Warning Manager, Highways Engineer, Winter Maintenance, Highway Maintenance, Resource Planning, Project Management may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Resilience and Severe Weather Manager / Highways Maintenance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly