Up to 45K Basic Salary
Great Package Including
- 10% Bonus
- 12% Pension
- 33 Days Annual Leave
- Life Assurance
- Flexi Time
My client, a rapidly expanding, global leader in the process industry are seeking an experienced electrical engineer to lead the way in plant reliability and improvements.
Some of the key duties include:
- To be responsible for the Electrical and Control discipline and, of a team of professional engineers to provide an Electrical and Control service to the site.
- To be responsible for the management of and implementation of process and system improvements to increase cost effectiveness, systems reliability and performance of the UK operations.
- To undertake the creation and implementation of approved capital projects ensuring cost parameters, quality engineering parameters and time frames are set and achieved.
- To keep up to date with new developments and ensure that team members are aware of new technology, new regulations and best practice.
- To comply with statutory requirements such as health and safety, the environment, other appropriate legislation and with social responsibilities.
- To take part in the World Class Manufacturing (Continuous Improvement) programme across site.
- Develop and implement process and system improvements to increase cost effectiveness, systems reliability and performance
- Participate in selection, training and development of new and current employees in line with company policies and procedures.
- Manage external support services to provide cost effective and efficient engineering support to the site.
- Provide out-of-hours support and cover to the manufacturing lines.
- Support the manufacturing team in achieving the objectives with regard to product quality, product development and line efficiency.
- You will be HNC qualified (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering.
- Extensive industrial experience gained in process operation with understanding of complimentary engineering disciplines.
- Ability to operate a maintenance system utilising Reliability Centred Maintenance and PPM.
- Planning and organising skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Able to take a hands on approach to problem solutions/repairs.
- Ability to balance the need to proactively manage projects as well as react to the site’s immediate requirements.
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding market leader. If you are an experienced Electrical Engineer with extensive experience within the process industry then I would like to hear from you.
To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh.