Production Area Manager
Days based Mon – Fri
My Client, a market leading company within the FMCG industry are seeking an ambitious self-starter to join the Production team and implement positive change through continuous improvement.
The main purposes of the Area Manager are,
- Strive to reduce waste throughout all manufacturing areas and to make additional cost savings through process changes.
- Suggest and implement cost-saving ideas
- Ensure the safety and productivity of all employees assigned to designated shift
- Maintain a clean and safe work place in accordance with site GMP
- Investigate and report all incidents (spills, accidents, poor performance)
- Target cost reductions through more efficient manufacturing processes and minimisation of overtime.
- You will have a proven background in a manufacturing or production capacity.
- You will have a solid career history in the FMCG industry. However other industries will be considered.
- You will have a proven track record in implementing positive change through Lean Manufacturing or continues improvement techniques
This role is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding FMCG company. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Joshua Thornton.
Apply for Production Area Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly