Dual Fuel Apprentice (July Start)
Dual Fuel Apprentice (July Start)
Field Based (covering North London, encompassing Enfield and Barnet OR Slough and Harrow)
£18,330 rising to £22,700 after successful completion of training period
Our client is leading a new generation of energy providers with a fresh outlook and a unique way of doing business. They are now looking for a number of Dual Fuel Apprentices to join their passionate team, starting July 2017.
Our client is a proud challenge brand and their latest offering is going to take the market by storm. They’ve put plenty of effort into developing their Dual Fuel SMART meters and making them the best in the market and now, alongside their excellent services, they need you to implement these amazing technologies.
If you feel you are up to the challenge, you will discover that our client’s team are motivated, customer focused and armed with the best solutions and latest equipment.
They’ll support you through your 16 week training programme at the award-winning Utilities Academy in Bolton. You’ll be equipped with the right skills and knowledge to get you started and then partnered with an experienced Engineer who will guide you through to becoming a fully qualified SMART Engineer.
As a Dual Fuel Apprentice, you’ll be on the front line working at customers’ homes throughout Enfield and Barnet OR Slough and Harrow (dependent on your location), delivering a service to be proud of.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Work across your local area fitting SMART gas and electric meters into customers’ homes
- Deliver energy efficient advice
- Act as an ambassador for the company
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- At a minimum, level 2 qualifications (GCSEs or equivalent) in English and Maths
- A full, valid driving licence (with no more than six points)
In return, our client is offering:
- Fully subsidised training (there will be no cost to you)
- Accommodation support during training
- A great salary (which will rise after completion of your training)
- A fully equipped tool kit and your own van
- The chance to be part of an industry leading team
- An award winning benefits package including a bonus scheme
- Excellent career development, mentoring and leadership opportunities
Our client is looking for talented people, so if you are hands-on, eager to learn, passionate about customer service and able to make things simple for customers, a Dual Fuel Apprenticeship is what you’ve been waiting for.
Please note, our client will not be able to honour holiday until completion of the 16 week training period. Successful candidates will need to be able to pass DVLA and DBS checks prior to commencing their role.
The start date for this role is the 10th July 2017 and there will be a two stage interview process which is held in Bristol.
To apply for the role of Dual Fuel Apprentice, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Dual Fuel Apprentice, Dual Fuel Engineer Apprentice, Trainee Dual Fuel Engineer, Trainee SMART Meter Engineer, Engineering Apprentice, Engineering Apprenticeship, Trainee Field Service Engineer, Field Engineering Apprentice, Trainee Gas Safe Engineer, Trainee SMART Meter Specialist.