Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Monday to Friday (06:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 22:00)
Due to a rapid increase in orders, my client, a market leader in the FMCG industry is seeking a highly skilled Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join its Technical Support Team on a Monday to Friday Shift. You will be responsible for the mechanical aspects of the plant. The primary role of the Maintenance Engineer is to maintain the machinery based on preventative maintenance concepts and minimise downtime.
- The Engineer will have strong troubleshooting skills for technical issues with the ability to problem solve using root cause analysis.
- Takes ownership for working area; monitors key maintenance KPIs such as breakdowns & has a strong service-department mind set towards the Operations.
- Performs high quality root-cause analysis for technical and process problems
- Supports, suggests and implements improvements (Safety, Technology, Process)
- Project work (installations, commissioning, contractor management, costings, suppliers etc)
- Planned & Reactive Maintenance
- Project Support
- You will be a time served/ qualified Mechanical Engineer
- Similar mechanical maintenance experience within an industrial/ ideally FMCG environment
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding global market leader. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh OR call 01618269466 NOW for a confidential chat.
Apply for Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly