Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Monday to Friday Shift (Mornings & Afternoons)
Due to a rapid increase in orders, my client, a market leader in the FMCG industry is seeking a highly skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join its Technical Support Team on Shift. You will be responsible for the electrical aspects of the plant. The primary role of the Maintenance Engineer is to maintain the machinery based on preventative maintenance concepts and minimise downtime.
- The Engineer will have strong troubleshooting skills for technical issues with the ability to problem solve using root cause analysis.
- He/she will support and coach the Operational Teams / colleagues in resolving the works towards a zero-breakdown & zero-stop mentality, reducing the maintenance costs including reducing working capital for spare parts.
- Takes ownership for working area; monitors key maintenance KPIs such as breakdowns & has a strong service-department mind set towards the Operations.
- Perform root-cause analysis for technical and process problems
- Supports, suggests and implements improvements (Safety, Technology, Process)
- Project work (installations, commissioning, contractor management, costings, suppliers etc)
- Planned & Reactive Maintenance
- General Facilities Maintenance
- PLC Fault Finding
- You will be a time served/ qualified Electrical Engineer
- 17th Edition (16th edition possibly considered)
- Similar electrical maintenance experience within an FMCG environment
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding global market leader. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh OR call 01618269466 NOW for a confidential chat.