Deputy Venue Manager / Event AV Manager - Audio Visual
Job Title: Deputy Venue AV Manager
Location: London – multiple venues
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is an events and technical production business who are continually growing and evolving. With teams covering venues, account management & new business, projects, technical design, scenic and operations, they work with an ever-expanding array of the latest AV technology.
* To maximise opportunities within the client venue.
* Timely production of all administration as and when required, including quotations, purchase orders and monthly operations statements.
* Controlling the set-up of the presentations equipment and such other equipment as may be hired on occasion.
* Providing technical assistance and support to the client.
* Maintenance and control of presentation equipment in the venue.
* Ensuring that manual handling, safety and security procedures are strictly adhered to at all times.
* Learning and developing skills in all aspects of the job.
Key Skills & Requirements:
* You are responsible for the smooth delivery of technical services within the meeting rooms at a client venue.
* This includes the preparation of the equipment we provide and the provision of technical support in the meeting rooms.
* You are responsible for control of stock and the maintenance of appropriate records to assist the management team.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with relevant experience or job titles of; Events Manager, Event AV Technician, Events Technician, AV Technician, Audio Visual Technician, Events Sales, Audio Visual Maintenance Engineer, Events Coordinator, Lighting Equipment Technician, AV Engineer, Service Delivery Manager, Events Maintenance Technician, Equipment Maintenance, Lighting Events Technician, Audio Visual, Data & Video Technician may also be considered for this role.