Fabrication Team Leader
New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Fabrication Team Leader who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding team based Rotherham. They are offering the successful Fabrication Team Leader a competitive salary of £11.65ph plus shift allowance for working nights.
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, our client is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic fabrication Team Leader to join their team based in Rotherham.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Key Responsibilities as their Fabrication Team Leader :
- As a Supervisor you are responsible for the team’s overall performance in line with their Key Performance Indicator’s which cover: Health, Safety and the Environment, Productivity, Efficiency, Quality and Delivery and cost
- To attend the Daily Production meeting and update the shift KPI’s
- To manage the teams effectively to produce our customers’ orders ‘On time and In Full’ by strictly adhering to the production schedule
- To deliver the daily manufacturing plan through considered deployment of resources, documentation and quality requirements
- To highlight training gaps where necessary and ensure your shift has the correct operator skill level to meet the manufacturing plan
- To ensure the operators complete all production related documentation to include: Route & Batch Cards, Time Sheets, Material Checks, SPC and Quality related paperwork
- Work with the other Supervisors to ensure a robust shift handover system is followed
- Through the escalation process ensure all machine faults are communicated to the appropriate maintenance or management personnel
- Contribute to and manage the process of Continuous Improvement with your team and your colleagues
- Ensure that all internal audits are fully supported and carried out in a timely manner
- To maintain a ‘No Fault Forward’ environment
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Fabrication Team Leader:
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation and additional MTL requirements
- Understanding of Company quality procedures and specific customer requirements
- Ability to work effectively and use own initiative
- Ability to lead and manage others to achieve desired results
- The ability to communicate at all levels of the business
- Good understanding of Microsoft excel and work with the ability to generate reports and manipulate data for the purpose of analysis
- Flexibility as this role will include shifts and some weekend work.
Fabrication Team Leader Working Hours: Mon to Fri 6.00am – 3.00pm and Mon to Thu 9.00pm to 6.00am
- 25 days holiday per year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Award
- Free secure parking
- Childcare Vouchers scheme in Operation
- Health care scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their Fabrication Team Leader please click ‘Apply’ now!