Laser/Plasma Cutting Production Manager
New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Laser/Plasma Cutting Production Manager who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding team based Rotherham. They are offering the successful Laser/Plasma Cutting Production Manager a competitive salary of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Laser Shop Manager to join their team based in Rotherham.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Key Responsibilities as their Laser/Plasma Cutting Production Manager:
- To increase the efficiency outputs of our extensive range of cutting machines
- Increase efficiencies on our automatic loading systems
- Create an inclusive and efficient workforce
- To create plans which allow the teams to effectively produce customer’s orders ‘On time and In Full’ by strictly adhering to the production schedule
- Ensure the team fully understands the plan in terms of resource deployment, documentation and quality requirements, and then drive the team to meet the plan.
- To ensure cost and time targets or either achieved or exceeded in line with estimates
- Ensure Team Leaders monitor, support and direct operators to meet the shift objectives for time, cost and quality.
- Work with Team Leaders to ensure a robust shift handover system is followed
- Ensure any machine maintenance faults and problems are reported fixed and repaired in the most expedient manor and at the right cost through the use of onsite maintenance engineers and or subcontract laser technicians
- To eliminate variation by the implementation of standard processes, procedures and practices.
- Drive the team to ensure process controls are followed and adhered to at all times.
- To maintain a ‘No Fault Forward’ environment
- Provide clear communications and performance report to senior management
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Laser/Plasma Cutting Production Manager:
- Supervisory/Management experience within a Laser Cutting environment
- Experience in leading a production workforce to exceed targets
- Ability to work efficiently and build effective working relationships
- Proficient PC skills
- Excellent man management capabilities
Laser/Plasma Cutting Production Manager Working Hours: Monday – Thursday 8am-5pm Friday 8am-4pm
- Excellent remuneration package and highly competitive salary
- Excellent bonus potential based on efficiency improvements
- Excellent potential for career progression within a rapidly expanding company
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free car parking
- Computershare Voucher scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their Laser/Plasma Cutting Production Manager please click ‘Apply’ now!