New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Engineer to join their busy engineering team based in Darwen, Lancashire. They are offering the successful Sales Engineer an excellent salary of £25,000 per annum plus uncapped OTE.
Established for over 35 years, our client is now one of the North West’s leading multi award winning Engineering companies. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Laser Cutting Sales Engineer to join their busy and expanding team.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- To quote and sell the services of The Laser Cutting Division. Laser cutting, waterjet cutting, press brake, welding and sub-con operations
- Quote existing and new customers, maintaining a high standard of service
- Use sales and engineering experience to quote and win orders from a diverse range of customers
- Maintain and grow current and new customer working relationships
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Sales Engineer:
Ideally candidates should have experience in a similar estimating capacity within the metals industry, preferably from a laser cutting, profiling, or water jet cutting background.
Ideal candidates must have excellent organisational, numeracy and computer literacy skills and the ability to read and interpret technical and fabrication drawings to discuss solutions and be able to prepare and submit quotations in a professional manner.
Sales Engineer Working Hours: Monday- Friday 8am- 5pm (42.5 hrs)
- Excellent and highly competitive remuneration package and salary
- Excellent unlimited bonuses based on over achieving sales targets and profitability
- Excellent potential for career progression within a rapidly expanding company
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Cashback Scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next Sales Engineer please click ‘Apply’ now!