2 days left
- Full Time
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated CNC Machinist who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding team based in Rotherham, Yorkshire. They are offering the successful CNC Machinist a competitive salary of £11.25 - £12.50 dependant on experience however this includes shift allowance..
Established for over 35 years, our client is now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Key Responsibilities as their CNC Machinist:
- Operating machines to produce orders on time and to the correct quality standard
- Ensure correct marking up of component parts and use of the labelling system
- Work with Senior Manufacturing Engineer to determine feasibility of machining new products
- Writing and providing programmes for all machines as required
- Maintaining and control a current programmer register and tool inventory
- Working with jigs and fixtures
- Cleaning and maintaining machines as required
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their CNC Machinist:
- Must have previous experience setting and operating vertical machining centres using Fanuc controls
- Slinging and lifting crane experience is essential
- Able to set and maintain a high standard of workmanship
- Able to work pro-actively and as part of a team to improve productivity and efficiency
CNC Machinist Working Hours: Shift rotation of 6am-2pm, 2pm- 10pm and 10pm-6am. 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next CNC Machinist please click ‘Apply’ now!