Product & Process Engineer
Monday to Friday
Up to 37k + Pension
My Client, a Continuous process manufacturing organisation based in Wigan are seeking an experienced Product & Process Engineer to join their successful team and improve site processes.
The main purposes of the Product & process engineer are,
- Utilising Lean principles and continuous improvement methodology, to improve efficiencies.
- Working with the operations team to design and develop solutions to eradicate problems and improve production.
- Improve the quality of the product to sustainable levels and drive defects in raw materials, end products and all other inputs to zero.
- Work closely with other Process Engineers and plant associates to monitor and improve the site production.
- Degree educated although HNC or HND could be considered.
- Solid manufacturing background.
- You will have a proven track record in implementing positive change through Lean Manufacturing or continuous improvement techniques.
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and reputable manufacturing company. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Joshua Thornton.