IT Support Engineer / Helpdesk Support
Job Title: DBD Engineer
Salary: Competitive, dependent on Skills and Experience
Working Hours: Full Time
Our client specialises in providing cross-border infrastructural services for the information technology (IT) industry. With more than 2,300 permanent employees in 34 subsidiaries, they offer their services in over 190 countries worldwide.
As a DBD Engineer you make the end users at renowned companies happy every day thanks to your friendly and competent demeanour. Working at our clients UK Head Office, the successful DBD Engineer will act as first point of contact for all customer interactions.
To ensure that the printer contract fault calls are diagnosed and where possible completed within a timely and professional manner and is in accordance with service level agreements. To act professionally as the face of our client to employees and customers alike.
* Ensure printer contract faults calls are diagnosed and completed within a timely and professional manner and in accordance with SLAs
* Ensure SLAs are met, monitoring queues and working proactively with members of the DBD team to close or re-route tickets
* Full awareness of service level KPI’s and prioritise tickets under guidance
* Communicate clearly with customers, colleagues and Partner Providers
Duties (Include But Not Limited To)
* Through effective fault diagnosis and tool utilisation, ensure the correct printer parts are recommended and available per case to allow a Hemmersbach engineer to complete and achieve successfully the first time fix onsite.
* Ensure that you deliver a high level of customer satisfaction, which also meets the business goals.
* Ensures that all ticket updates and closures are correctly input into the Operating System, to ensure accurate reports can be ran on the data.
* Using product knowledge, manuals, error reports and other information sources, effectively determine the printer fault from the description, and where possible provide a solution without the requirement for a Hemmersbach engineer to attend site.
* Through Customer Interaction, gain as much information as possible about the reported printer issues to help in successfully determining the fault
* Have effective fault diagnosis and tool utilization skills, ensuring the correct printer parts are recommended and available per case
* Are comfortable with trying to resolve faults over the phone
* Have excellent communication skills and are motivated to do something good for your users
* Experience with HP printers is highly advantageous but not a necessity. Candidates with the right general experience will still be considered.
What They Offer
* A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
* Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
* Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
* Direct and open communication
* Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programme
* Mentor programme for an easy start for new employees
* Room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decisions making processes
* Many more advantages to make your working hours and breaks as enjoyable as possible
How to Apply
Please click the APPLY button to send an up to date CV and covering letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; DBD Engineer, Printer Engineer, Printing Engineer, HP Engineer, HP Hardware Engineer, Print Engineer, Ricoh, Canon, HP, Installation, HP Equipment Engineer, Printer Hardware Engineer, Printer Solutions Engineer, Fujitsu, Print Parts Engineer, Printer Parts Engineer, 1st Line IT Support Engineer, IT Technician, IT Support Engineer, IT Service Engineer, IT Service Desk Technician, IT Services Manager, 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer, IT Support Technician, 1st Line Support Engineer, Support Technician, IT Support Engineer, 1st Line Support Technician, Technical Support, IT Support, IT Systems Engineer, IT Systems Support