Electrical Maintenance Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
Various Shifts Available including straight days Monday to Friday, 12 Hour Rotations and additional Monday to Friday Rotations.
34-38k Depending on shift
Due to a rapid increase in orders, my client, a highly successful organisation specialising in the manufacturing industry are seeking a highly skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join its Technical Support Team. You will be responsible for the electrical aspects of the plant and ensure that plant downtime remains minimal. You will also be heavily involved in continuous improvement projects across site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will have strong troubleshooting skills for technical issues with the ability to problem solve using root cause analysis.
- He/she will support and coach the Operational Teams / colleagues in resolving the
- Works towards a zero-breakdown & zero-stop mentality, reducing the maintenance costs including reducing working capital for spare parts.
- Takes ownership for working area; monitors key maintenance KPIs such as breakdowns & has a strong service-department mind set towards the Operations.
- Performs high quality root-cause analysis for technical and process problems
- Supports, suggests and implements improvements (Safety, Technology, Process)
- Project work (installations, commissioning, contractor management, costings, suppliers etc)
- You will be a time served/ qualified Electrical Engineer.
- 17th Edition is Essential
- Experience of PLC systems.
- Ideally you will have some sort of precision engineering background and be familiar with CNC Machines.
- You will have a good understanding of continuous improvement
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding global market leader. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh OR call 01618269466 NOW for a confidential chat.
Apply for Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly