CNC Operator / CNC Turner / CNC Machine Operator - Evenings
Job Title: CNC Operator - Evenings
Location: Pudsey, Leeds
Salary: £10.55 per hour plus shift allowance and £150 timekeeping and attendance bonus.
Job Type: Full Time (31.5 hours) Permanent
Hours: Mon-Thurs 15:30-22:00 and Friday 12:00 – 19:00 with 18 minute unpaid break
A CNC operator the company is a trained professional working on the shop floor. By their diligent work our products get the high technical standard and fulfil their customers' need for quality and reliability. As part of a team they work adeptly and efficiently, feeding the machines, and checking the products' dimensions manually (in- process) and/ or using CMM machines. They report to the team leaders.
* Local Subsidiary of a global group based in Germany (800 mio turnover, 70 sites around the globe, 8'000 employees).
* Produces and sells Carbon components and products for the British Isles Markets.
* Main customers are Aerospace, Chemical and Process Industries, Industrial and Electrical Application Industries.
* First- off dimensional tests on new programs.
* Feeds and runs CNC machines.
* In-process controls using manual devices (gauges, micrometer).
* Finished product inspections using CNC CMM machines.
* Problem- aware, active handling of CNC machines.
* Reporting in SAP and on paper.
* Evolution of own skills and techniques.
* Previous machining experience.
* Professional handling of CNC machines.
* Good capacity to work in a small team.
* Methodical skills like 5S or CIP useful.
* Ability to demonstrate initiative and work independently.
* Willing to improve themselves and their work environment.
* Competitive salary and attendance bonus.
* BUPA after a qualifying period.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; CNC Programmer, CNC, Operator, CNC Operator, CNC Machinist, Machine Operator, Machinist, Turner, CNC Turner, Programmer, CNC Operative, CNC Engineer, Machine Operative, CNC Setter, Setter, CNC Programming, Machine CNC Turner, CNC Engineering may also be considered for this role.