Electrical, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Days Based Only (4 on 4 off)
35k + Bupa + Pension + Generous Holidays Package
Due to a rapid increase in orders and large expansion plans my client, a highly successful market leader in the process sector is seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join its Technical Support Team on a days based 4 on 4 off shift. You will be responsible for the electrical and mechanical aspects of the plant. The primary role of the Maintenance Engineer is to maintain the machinery based on preventative and predictive maintenance concepts.
- The Technician will have strong troubleshooting skills for technical issues with the ability to problem solve using root cause analysis.
- He/she will support and coach the Operational Teams / colleagues in resolving the
- Works towards a zero-breakdown & zero-stop mentality, reducing the maintenance costs including reducing working capital for spare parts.
- Takes ownership for working area; monitors key maintenance KPIs such as breakdowns & has a strong service-department mind set towards the Operations.
- Performs high quality root-cause analysis for technical and process problems
- Supports, suggests and implements improvements (Safety, Technology, Process)
- Project work (installations, commissioning, contractor management, costings, suppliers etc)
- You will be a time served/ qualified Electrical Engineer
- Similar electrical experience within an industrial/ process environment
- You will have good mechanical maintenance skills.
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding global market leader. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh OR call 01618269466 NOW for a confidential chat.
Apply for Electrical, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly