Electrical Maintenance / Automation Engineer
Private Healthcare/ Dentalcare
Monday to Friday Days
31 Days Annual Leave
Excellent benefits and long term opportunities
My client, a global organisation within the Consumer Goods industry is seeking a highly skilled Electrical Engineer to complete their controls team on Days.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will be looking after automation tasks such as plc programming and HMI work. You will play a key part in plant automation projects, general planned & reactive maintenance, project work and continuous improvement related tasks. You will be a vital member of the engineering team.
The engineering processes are varied in nature, ranging from hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, machine setting and PLC controls etc. sound knowledge of electrical engineering and various control systems is essential.
- You will be a fully qualified Electrical Engineer.
- Ideally you will be HNC (or equivalent) in an Electrical/ Automation Engineering related discipline.
- Good all round knowledge in the understanding & integration various control systems i.e. drives, vision & safety circuits
- Fully conversant in, and ability to demonstrate Siemens S7 PLC (S7 200/300/400) & skilled to a programming level
- Fully conversant in, and ability to demonstrate WinCC systems & other automation interfaces i.e. HMI’s
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding global market leader To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh.