Fitter / Window Installer / Door Installer
Job Role: Fitter
Salary: Up to £70,000
Position: Self Employed
A market leading home improvement company seeks experienced and professional Window and Door Installers within the Newbury area.
In return our client can offer industry leading commission packages and consistent volumes of work! Work is available immediately within the local (Berkshire) area and no overnight stays or excessive travel will be required.
In return, our client can offer:
* Company Vehicle
* Branded Work Wear
* Generous commission packages
* Opportunity to work for a market leader with a reputation for quality and professionalism.
Our client is seeking professional CIS registered trades-people who have experience of the removal and installation of double glazing, doors and conservatories.
They can offer work immediately, and if this sounds like the challenge you are looking for, then APPLY NOW!
To be considered applicant should have:
* Full / clean UK driving license.
* Experience of working within a construction environment
* C.I.S registered
* MTC qualified
* CSCS card holder (advantageous but not essential)
* Excellent communication skills
* Competent working at height and manual handling training
* Asbestos awareness training
* Reasonable levels of personal fitness
* Professional and courteous customer services abilities
* Aware and compliant to all current H&S legislation
* Can work to consistently high standards
* Flexible with regard to availability
* Possess appropriate tools and equipment
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Window Fitter, Self-Employed Fitter, Conservatory Fitter, Window Installer, Door Fitter, Window Installation Technician, Labourer, Construction Fitter, Window Fitter, Glazing Fitter, Double Glazing, Conservatory, Double-Glazed, Conservatories, Fitter may also be considered for this role.