Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager
Matrix is currently seeking an Area Sales Manager to assist in selling their wide range of thread & gear grinding machines to a variety of clients around the globe.
Company: Matrix Machine Tool (Coventry) Ltd
Location: Coventry & Overseas Travel Required
Salary: Competitive (Dependant on experience)
Position Type: Permanent
Contract: Full Time
With a unique offering in a niche market and a world renowned brand the sales approach of this company is to work closely with our clients, sometimes through agents to clearly understand the requirements and provide the best solution and return on investment. Given the cost and timescale of sales you will need to have some experience of selling capital equipment.
- Planning and preparing exhibition budget sheets
- Organise and prepare exhibitions to promote Matrix Machine globally
- Maximise Sale opportunities at our exhibitions
- Ability to produce quotation for customers and meet project deadlines
- Securing orders from national and international accounts
- Manage and progress orders, from national and international accounts
- Contributing to team and own effort by accomplishing related results/KPI’s as needed
- Ability to manage face to face and over the phone potential sales leads
- Researching and contacting new sales leads
- Provide potential customers with technical advice about the machines specifications.
This position requires a well-motivated, confident and proactive sales professional who can demonstrate the following attributes;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Strong team player and able to work on own initiative
- Able to multi task and prioritise own work load
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated sales professional with a proven track record of negotiation and securing new business
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join a forward thinking global market leader and to work within a skilled, friendly team. The company offers 25 days holiday per year + 8 statutory bank holidays. In addition to this there is an overseas travel allowance and days in lieu to compensate for any weekend travel. You will be provided with a company mobile phone & laptop. There is also a Pension & Health Care scheme in place.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.