New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Project Engineer who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding team based in Rotherham. They are offering the successful Project Engineer a competitive salary of £25,000 - £32,000 per annum depending on experience.
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, our client is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Project Engineer to join their team based in Rotherham.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
The Project Engineer Role:
You will be responsible for the planning, nesting and expedition of contracts; focussing on Laser Cutting, Press Braking and Fabrication of mid steel and stainless steel materials.
Your duties will include:-
- Reviewing customers’ order requirements against quotation and producing bill of materials from detailed engineering drawings
- Creating 2D DXF cutting files and programming/nesting for Laser and Plasma Cutting machines
- Generating and issuing route cards and manufacturing drawings to both production and scheduling
- Liaising with internal departments and customers to resolve queries and expedite progress
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Project Engineer :
- Previous experience within a similar role, ideally within Laser cutting, Thermal/Waterjet cutting, Press Braking or Fabrication and welding processes
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD is essential
- Strong working knowledge of SigmaNest or similar nesting package is essential
- Knowledge of SigmaMRP or similar is advantageous although full training will be provided.
- Fully computer literate and fully proficient in Microsoft Office
Project Engineer Working Hours: 41.5hrs per week
Monday – Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm
Friday – 8:00am – 4:00pm
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free car parking
- Computershare Voucher scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next Project Engineer please click ‘Apply’ now!