1 day left
- Full Time
New opportunity not to be missed! Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, our client is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Project Engineer - Fabrication / General Engineering to join their busy and expanding team based in Sherburn-in-Elmet. They are offering the successful Project Engineer an excellent salary of £30 ,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated Project Engineer, who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding engineering firm.
The Project Engineer - Fabrication / General Engineering role:
This is an interesting and varied role, which involves working on some excellent specialist engineering projects such as Automotive Chassis, architectural metalwork, one-off commission pieces. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:-
- Running project from cradle to grave, involving:
- Contract review, purchasing, production.
- Preparation of detailed quotations and tenders for new and existing clients.
- Liaising with shop floor staff to advise on timescale, budget, design, and any issues
- Liaising with customers to update on progress and provide technical knowledge
- Dealing with customer amendments including Drawing Revisions
- Reporting back to General Manager on a daily basis
- Handling any customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner
- Arranging delivery and/or installation, including site visits if required
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Project Engineer - Fabrication / General Engineering :
- Proven engineering and fabrication knowledge/experience/background
- Excellent knowledge of all welding and sheet metal techniques
- Ability to read and work from detailed engineering drawings
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise closely with customers
- Ability to work under pressure, both on own initiative and as part of a busy team
- Ability to handle multiple varied projects from order through to completion
- CAD qualifications and experience are essential for this role, Solidworks etc.
- Responsible, conscientious, punctual, highly organized, and self-motivated
Project Engineer Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm. 42.5hr week
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service award
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next Project Engineer please click ‘Apply’ now!