1 day left
- Full Time
Quality Technician – FMCG, Food and beverage – Coventry
Permanent position, 31-36K, Working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, days and nights 7-7
Are you a Quality Technician with experience of working within the food & drink / FMCG sector?
My client is a household name within the beverage industry and are looking for a Quality technician, with:
- An in-depth knowledge and experience in quality, food safety, in an FMCG environment.
- Previous experience of troubleshooting analytical & process tools.
- Analytical quality skills
- Implementing / maintaining quality processes and standards
- Experience of working within continuous improvement programmes relating to quality
The following would be desirable:
- An understanding of AIB food defence
- Data Specific product, ingredient and packaging knowledge to the soft drinks industry.
- BTEC / A Level chemistry / Food Technology Qualification
- Significant experience in a food / chemical environment using quality control techniques
- HACCP / ISO / COSHH knowledge
About the role:
- To have a working knowledge of manufacturing processes and provide quality support at all stages of picking and make up of batches.
- To act as a technical resource with regard to all production quality issues covering seam analysis, fill levels, packaging and control of quarantined stock.
- To carry out all verification of process/quality control equipment.
- Setting up of product identification labelling systems.
- To communicate effectively all processing issues of a technical and quality nature with management and production operators.
- To train all team members to carry out all on line quality checks using the procedure stated within the ISO system.
- Complete, store, and update all quality manufacturing and production reporting procedures.
- To support and co-ordinate with outside suppliers.
- To liaise with other team management to achieve set factory targets.
- SAP administration for quarantine, returned stock, redundant material etc.
- To actively promote a quality culture on site.
- To manage supplier performance.
- Contribution in continuous improvement / problem solving.
- To endorse Britvic policies and procedures.
Apply for Quality Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly