We are currently looking for an Engineering Manager to be based in South London region for a major engineering consultancy. This consultancy is well renowned within industry and has worked on leading UK rail infrastructure projects. You will ideally come from a Civil/Structures background being familiar working within a multidisciplinary projects acting as a Contractor Engineering Manager (CEM). Due to the size and nature of this consultancy there would be great scope internally to progress. So this position could suit an engineer whom is acting as CEM on certain projects looking to undertake a fully-fledged Engineering Managers position. If you are a Chartered Engineer whom is acting as a CRE and is familiar with the Engineering Mangers duties then this position also well suit yourself, as there is potential for development.
- Maintain a master schedule to allocate on projects and bids
- Consistent liaison with head of disciplines
- Work closely with the Rail Directors in regards to bids and tenders
- Undertake the Contractors Engineering Managers duties
- Act as the technical interface between projects and the engineering disciplines
- Experience working within a design consultancy environment
- To have experience acting as a CEM or CRE on Network Rail schemes
- To be Chartered from the relevant discipline
If this position is of interest then don’t hesitate to contact Sebastian at Critical Project Resourcing.