Continuous Improvement Manager
My Client, a leading international manufacturing company are seeking an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager to help drive the business forward.
The main purposes of the Continuous Improvement Manager are,
- Identify / develop opportunities to improve the performance of facilities.
- Material process flows and plant layouts.
- Deliver appropriate training, coaching and support to transfer Lean knowledge to staff.
- Project manage and monitor progress for everyday and specific improvement activities.
- Management and administration of the Capital Investment process.
- Contribute to the development and update of Lean methods and tools
- Implement performance measures and reporting tools to support improvement and visibility of waste.
- You will have a proven background in a manufacturing or production capacity.
- You will have a solid career history in the manufacturing industry.
- You will have a proven track record in implementing positive change through Lean Manufacturing or continues improvement techniques
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding company. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Joshua Thornton.