Continuous Improvement Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
My Client, a leading international manufacturing company are seeking an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager to help drive the business forward.
The main purposes of the Continuous Improvement Manager are,
- Identify / develop opportunities to improve the performance of facilities.
- Material process flows and plant layouts.
- Deliver appropriate training, coaching and support to transfer Lean knowledge to staff.
- Project manage and monitor progress for everyday and specific improvement activities.
- Management and administration of the Capital Investment process.
- Contribute to the development and update of Lean methods and tools
- Implement performance measures and reporting tools to support improvement and visibility of waste.
- You will have a proven background in a manufacturing or production capacity.
- You will have a solid career history in the manufacturing industry.
- You will have a proven track record in implementing positive change through Lean Manufacturing or continues improvement techniques
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding company. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Joshua Thornton.
Apply for Continuous Improvement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly