Nutts Corner, Co. Antrim
£Excellent DOE Plus Benefits including Pension & Annual Leave
Dedicated to delivering the very best solution for each customer, our client is a pioneering provider of renewable energy products. Now, they’re looking for an Estimator to join their friendly team.
If you are a proactive estimator seeking your next challenge, this is a brilliant opportunity to develop an engaging career with a forward-thinking business.
Our client believes in the power of renewable energy and are proud to be doing their own small bit to help support the environment.
In this important role, you’ll represent leading products that are making a positive impact and are helping thousands of customers to cut their heating, electricity and hot water costs.
As an Estimator, you’ll support the sales process by providing a variety of quotations.
Joining a passionate team, you will:
- Assist Sales Managers with the breakdown of specifications and drawings
- Produce quotations and take offs
- Ensure that procurement activities are performed in-line with our client’s better buying policies
- Create and maintain pricing documentation
- Liaise with suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure that the best prices are obtained for tender submissions
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- Experience in an estimating role, using estimating software packages to produce quotes
- A full driving licence
Highly motivated and professional, as an Estimator, you’ll have good written and verbal communication skills. You’ll also be flexible, customer-focused and able to work well, both individually and within a team.
To apply for the role of Estimator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Estimator, Cost Estimator, Sales Estimator, Project Estimator, Service Estimator, Surveyor, Estimator, Sales.