Up to 27k
Just days 8am – 4pm
Mon - Fri
28 Days Holiday
Due to an increase in workload my client, a reputable manufacturer of plastic products are seeking a skilled toolmaker to join the team.
- Maintain Quality standards
- Ability to follow drawings and instructions
- Manufacture, modification, repair and refurbishment (up to 15 tonnes)
- Work on own initiative
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment to a high standard of housekeeping
- Adhere to H&S regulations & procedures
- Using recognised problem solving techniques to analyse tool problems
- To have an active involvement in improvement activities to support the achievement of departmental and company objectives.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Time served / qualified Toolmaker
- Injection Moulding / Extrusion background
- Previous experience of working with large injection mould tools.
- Good understanding of mould tool design and construction.
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding manufacturing company. If the above is you then don’t delay & apply today. Please forward your CV or call Josh now on 0161 826 9466.
Apply for Toolmaker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly