Senior OLE Engineer
You will be involved in some of the most notable projects including Transpennine Electrification and HS2!
The role will involve:
- Producing OLE feasibility, scheme and detailed design, working closely with Principal Designer
- Lead a small team of OLE Engineers/ Technicians
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team- designers, engineers, technicians
- Ability to write accurate and high quality reports
- Degree Educated in Mechanical Engineering
- Maintenance, renewal and/or enhancements experience in rail infrastructure
- Significant experience on CAD production of feasibility, scheme and detailed design of OLE schemes
- Experience of OLE construction methods and installations
- OLE Form A and B layout
This is a permanent opportunity which offers a fantastic basic salary, as well as a number of impressive benefits including bonus scheme, UK Healthcare, Life Assurance, Accident Assurance and Income Protection.
If you would be interested in discussing this opportunity further please get in contact with Sophie Kick; Head of Electrification and Power/ OLE at Critical Project Resourcing on 01732 455 300 or email sophie @cpresourcing.co.uk – always interested in discussing the market with E&P Engineers/ OLE Engineers at all levels – from Graduate through to Principal Engineers (OLE Engineers, OLE Design Engineer, E and P Engineer, E and P Design Engineer, E&P engineer)