Signalling Engineer- Rail Standards
I am currently searching for a signalling engineer with a good understand of the design processes at principal level to join Network Rails Safety, Technical and Engineering Group looking at change programmes covering the level crossings, risk reduction, risk based maintenance and safety culture change.
- Assist in the definition of rail signalling group standards for Network rail
- You will be a part of the group who are responsible for providing the strategic leadership and guidance to Network rail and external stakeholders, environmental, sustainability, technical and engineering concerns.
- Align competencies to industry developments and use management information
- Work with other rail teams in formulating and implementing ETCS, Cyber Security and Traffic management systems
- Support the delivery of activities by Network rail policy and standards, incorporating legislation and international standards
- Principal level understanding of signalling design
- HND/HNC in engineering
- Good knowledge of rail policies and standards
- Understanding of safety management systems and risk assessments
- Degree in engineering
- Incorporated or chartered
- Project management experience
- Railway industry experience