New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Quality Engineer to join their busy engineering team based in Darwen, Lancs. They are offering the successful Quality Engineer an excellent salary of £26,000 - £32,000 per annum depending on experience.
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, our client is looking to recruit an experienced Quality Engineer for their Darwen site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated Quality Engineer, who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding engineering firm.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
As Quality Engineer you will be responsible for final inspection of their Fabrication, welding and machining products. Sustaining and improving the quality of manufacturing across the facility including:
- Continuous improvement
- Root cause analysis
- QA systems management
- Customer and colleague interaction
- Non-compliance resolution
- Document keeping
- Supplier returns
- Achieving quality objectives and health & safety adherence.
The role of the Quality Engineer is key to the further development of the businesses operations. The role has responsibility over the company's quality processes / procedures which include:
- Ensuring every Contract has been finally inspected.
- Assisting with Continuous Improvement throughout the company against ISO9001
- Maintaining and improving the company's existing quality procedures.
- Working with / developing relationships with customers to ensure all Quality issues are resolved and corrective actions are implemented.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Quality Engineer:
- A Time Served Engineer ideally with Inspection and Quality qualifications/experience in Fabrication, welding and machining.
- Highly motivated team player with a total understanding of right first time quality.
- Organised and efficient you will be able to prioritise workloads to ensure the production targets and customer delivery dates are achieved.
- To succeed you will be familiar with reading engineering drawings, Metrology devices, root cause analysis, Microsoft Office.
Quality Engineer Working Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service award
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next Quality Engineer please click ‘Apply’ now!