Field Based (covering West Cornwall)
£30,024 Plus Discretionary Bonus, Incentive Payment (up to £1,000), Company Vehicle, Healthcare, Pension, 25 Days’ Holiday (rising with service) + Option to Buy or Sell Annual Leave
Are you an ACS qualified engineer who hates the idea of being stuck in one place all day? Want to develop an engaging career with a business that invests in their people? If so, read on.
Our client is a leading not-for-profit organisation that builds, manages and maintains homes for people across the South West. They’re now looking for a Heating Engineer to join their team.
As a leading housing association, our client helps to create communities and to do this, they need to recruit – and keep - great people. You’ll join a team of 35 Heating Engineers with a wealth of expertise and a commitment to providing a high-quality service to customers.
Our client will provide you with excellent training and development opportunities so you can keep improving your knowledge, enhancing your future prospects and doing an outstanding job.
As a Heating Engineer, you’ll repair and update customers’ heating systems throughout West Cornwall.
In this key role, you will:
- Make sure that customers live in homes that are warm and safe
- Diagnose and repair faults in heating systems
- Carry out annual servicing and installations
- Replace boilers
- Enjoy your office view – Cornwall isn’t too hard on the eyes, after all
Interested? If so, you’ll need:
- To be ACS qualified (all core elements)
- Post-qualification experience in the electrical industry
- Knowledge of Part G and L building regulations
- An understanding of WRAS water regulations
- To have completed BPEC unvented hot water training
- To have completed CCN1, CKR1, HTR1, WAT1, CEN1, DAH1, LPG and C&G 6084 training
Professional and friendly, as a Heating Engineer, you’ll be comfortable working in customers’ homes (and accepting the odd cup of tea, if you’re lucky). A logical approach to problem-solving is key, as are strong time-management abilities.
To apply for the role of Heating Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Heating Engineer, ACS, Heating Technician, Maintenance Technician, Building Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Repair & Maintenance Technician, Engineer, Plumber.