Acoustics Engineer / Applications Engineer / Audio Technician
6 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Acoustics Engineer
Location: Greatham, Liss
Salary: Competitive (dependant on experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is a privately owned PLC business, situated on the Surrey/Hants/Sussex border. They supply bespoke Original Equipment loudspeakers, antennas, plastic parts and associated safety peripherals to the automotive, industrial-audio and medical device industries for UK and Global clients. The company is 80%+ export.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly, specialist design and applications company. They are seeking an Applications Engineer to assist the product development team. They are looking for a lively personality, preferably with a background within the Automotive Supply Chain, who is able to review, interpret, manage and communicate a wide range of development ideas to our partners and customers.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Study, analyse and design automotive audio peripherals and individual related products (loudspeakers, antennas and widgets)
* Project planning – including the use of GANTT charts
* Liaise with suppliers, sub-contractors and clients
* Support Sales team with technical aspects of enquiries
* Identification of conformance issues for the integration of components into automotive and industrial process ideas
* Audio/Acoustic engineering
* Design and testing loudspeakers
* AutoCAD, 3D CAD and Solid Edge experience is an advantage
* 3D prototyping
Experience of the following would also be an advantage:
* PPAP documentation
* IATF / ISO Automotive environment
* CLIO/MLSSA and other audio test software
* A second language (Italian, French, Mandarin or German) would be beneficial but not essential
* Good communication skills (oral and written as our Client is a global company) both internally and externally to the company
* Ability to work effectively without supervision and as part of a small team
* A keen eye for detail necessary for reviewing technical documentation
* Focus on Time Management
* Creative approach to all business tasks
* A successful track record as project/product development engineer experience with the Automotive supply chain would be a plus
Due to our Client’s rural location a driving licence and own transport is required.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover letter for consideration.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Acoustics Engineer, Audio Engineer, Applications Engineer, Acoustics Technician, Audio Technician, Applications Technician, CAD Engineer, CAD Technician, Acoustics Consultant, AutoCAD, Automotive Supply Chain Engineer may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Acoustics Engineer / Applications Engineer / Audio Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly