Shift Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Monday to Friday Shift (Flexibility Required)
Fantastic Benefits including exceptional pension and holiday allowance
Due to year on year growth and large expansion plans, my client, a global industry leader in the FMCG industry is seeking a skilled and experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to complete their already successful technical support team on shift.
The Maintenance Engineers are responsible for defined maintenance activities in their designated dept. The role maintains the machines based on preventive and predictive maintenance concept. They are responsible for troubleshooting technical problems and solving these problems using the DDS approach & Root cause analysis. The technician supports and coaches the Operators/Colleagues in handling technical issues.
- The individual will be required to repair, overhaul and attend breakdown situations, all within a continuous operating plant.
- Assisting the engineering maintenance team leader to identify future maintenance requirements.
- Have a proven background in the maintenance and repair of heavy industrial process equipment to include, pumps, gearboxes, and conveyors.
- Proficient in hydraulics, together with the ability to read schematic drawings and fault find.
- You will be a fully qualified Mechanical Engineer with experience of working in an industrial/ heavy environment.
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding global market leader. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh.