Factory Maintenance Engineer / Electrical Engineer / Plumber
Job Title: Factory Maintenance Engineer/Caretaker
Location: Sidcup, Kent DA14
Salary: Salary dependant on experience and ability – Guide £30 - £33K
The company’s craftsmen combine skills and expertise with the latest CNC engineering technology to produce top quality furniture, whilst their experienced designers design kitchens around their client’s lifestyle, using the principles of Dynamic Space to optimise storage, so their clients get the stylish designer kitchen you’re looking for. Our client’s factory occupies 65,000 ft² and comprises CNC machinery, compressed air, extraction and heating systems with integrated telephone, security and fire alarm systems.
The company is looking to recruit a Factory Maintenance Engineer/Caretaker to assist in day to day operational support maintenance and new equipment to factory, offices and site premises.
* You will have good electrical and plumbing knowledge and a practical, hands on/logical approach to problem solving and prompt resolution with factory machinery and equipment.
* In this versatile role, you may be required to manage and use a range of tooling and equipment and be required to operate a fork truck and company vans.
* Good communication skills and record management in oral and written English language is essential for this role to uphold the excellent health and safety record of the company. You will have a systematic and logical work approach as part of the company’s production team and liaise with support engineers and contractors when attending site for preventative and breakdown maintenance.
* You will have familiarity with machines, motors and 3 phase electrics to provide a first stage preventative maintenance and diagnose of faults. Maintaining service reports and pro-active intervention to optimise machine productivity and equipment.
* As a practical and pro-active maintenance engineer you will be able to complete general decorative and carpentry maintenance, tiling and have a keen eye for detail and quality finish.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and cover Letter explaining your suitability to this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Handyman, Handywoman, Plumber, Electrical Maintenance, Gas Safety Qualifications, Builder, General Builder, Installations, Pipe Repairs, Kitchen Maintenance, Bathroom Maintenance, Kitchen Repairs, Bathroom Repairs, Boiler Services, Electrical Services, Builder, Property Maintenance, Materials Handler, Forklift Driver, Factory Operative, Goods Inwards, Warehouse Team Leader, Warehouse, Process Operative, Warehouse Worker and Labourer will also be considered for this role.