Permanent Way Design Engineers
I am currently searching for a Permanent way design engineers to join a large design consultancy working in Warrington or Birmingham. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some major rail schemes.
- Provide input and engage with the team’s strategy and vison.
- Undertake the track design using BRT, Microstation
- Understand the Clients functions, sectors and teams
- Act as CRE on certain projects
- Deliver technical assignments, work elements and work packages
- Provide the P-Way design inputs
- Minimum if BTEC HNC in civil engineering
- Expert knowledge in Microstation CAD and Bentley Rail track
- Experience working on Plain line, S&C and plain line
- Chartered or member of PWI
- Knowledge of gauging is essential