Principal E and P (E&P) Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Principal Electrical Engineer (E&P) to join an engineering consultancy in their Birmingham office, who have an extreme portfolio of work covering the Transpennine Electrification – ten years’ worth of work.
They are seeking an individual to mentor junior engineers and manage the design team. This will involve working on Form A and Form B detailed design of power systems to standards.
The role shall involve:
- Developing electrical engineering concepts for signalling power, points heating, lighting and building services
- Specifying activities ensuring the manufacture, construction, installation and operation testing conforms
- Carry out Contractors Responsible Engineer (CRE) duties
The ideal candidate shall have the following experience/ qualifications:
- Ideally a Chartered Engineer- or working towards this
- BSc/ BEng in Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrable experience within the rail industry – covering OLE, Traction, Signalling Power, Points Heating, Lighting and Building Services
- Experience using power design packages including Hevacomp and Amtech
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further please contact with Sophie at Critical Project Resourcing; Head of Electrification and Power (E&P) on 01732 455 300, or email firstname.lastname@example.org