QA Technologist - Electrical
1 day left
- Full Time
QA Technologist - Electrical
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Looking to take on your next challenge as a QA Technologist? Want to develop your career with a rapidly-growing multi-national online retailer? If so, read on.
With a global network spanning Europe, the US and China, our client is a growing eCommerce company. Their mission is to provide the highest quality products at competitive prices and an outstanding service to every customer.
Now, they’re looking for a QA Technologist to join their award-winning team in Manchester.
- Salary of up to £25,000
- Fantastic office in a great location
- Excellent transportation links
- Creative and forward-thinking environment
- The chance to make a positive impact on a highly successful business
You’ll join our client’s city centre office, which is based in a renovated factory that forms part of a modern office complex situated around the site of an old brewery.
Our client is committed to continuous improvement and investing in their employees, so you’ll be supported to maintain your industry knowledge and develop professionally.
Within a collaborative culture, you will act as a custodian of quality and play an integral role in maintaining our client’s reputation for product excellence.
As a QA Technologist, you will manage the delivery of product and technical plans for your product category, focusing on quality, safety, legality and supplier performance.
Reporting to the Head of QA, you will:
- Gain a detailed understanding of your product category and act as a technical expert
- Ensure that brand reputation and due diligence is maintained
- Adopt a zero tolerance approach to all failings of quality, safety, legality and brand reputation
- Build and deliver plans for suppliers, products and initiatives that will meet the brand strategy
- Deliver products to drive profitability and quality for the biggest selling lines in your product area
- Identify new technologies to deliver new packaging, products or processes
- Conduct in-depth investigations on product issues
- Monitor supplier compliance through effective, detailed third party site visits/audits
- Experience in a technical role, working within retail or a supply base
- A proven track record of delivering results
- Knowledge of technical and manufacturing techniques
- An understanding of UK and/or EU product regulations, ideally the USA
- A high level of IT literacy
- An HND or equivalent qualification in a product related or scientific subject
Our client is eager to hear from candidates who have experience as a QA Technologist, Quality Technologist, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Control Manager or Product Quality Manager.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer, is 100% committed to creating jobs within the UK, and really values a diverse workforce.
So, if you want to make a positive impact on a product category as a QA Technologist, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.