Machine Maintenance Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Machine Maintenance Engineer to join their busy engineering team based in Liverpool. They are offering the successful Machine Maintenance Engineer an excellent salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
Established for over 35 years, our client is now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, they are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Machine Maintenance Engineer to join their Maintenance Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated engineer, who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding engineering firm.
Machine Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
Assisting the Maintenance Manager as required
General mechanical and electrical repairs
Maintenance on the following machines, with knowledge of at least one of the below:
- CO2 & Fibre Lasers, preferably Trumpf
- Trumpf & LVD Press brakes
- MIG and TIG Welding plants
- CNC Machinery
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Machine Maintenance Engineer:
- Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge is essential
- Ability to use tools including electrical multimeter is essential
- Must be computer literate and confident in learning new skills
- Must have a core trade with a good knowledge of other trades
- Ability to work on own initiative and understand & act on instruction
- Ability to communicate professionally at all levels
- A full UK driving licence is required for this role
- A keen interest in mechanical and electrical maintenance and software control
- Own basic tools with specialist tools provided as necessary
Machine Maintenance Engineer Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Working Location: Based in Liverpool but may be required to travel to other divisions using company transport.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service award
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next Machine Maintenance Engineer please click ‘Apply’ now!