6 days left
- Full Time
Keydril Limited is a full service Engineering and Construction firm. Keydril Limited has become a recognized leader for progressive and sustainable design and energy management solutions. Throughout its history, a core company focus for Keydril Limited has been energy efficiency, including audits, modeling and commissioning. Our core values of Teamwork, Respect and Integrity help create enduring relationships that deliver exceptional results.
Keydril Limited is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join our sustainable design team. The ideal candidate will be an integral member our Project team. On this team this individual will work closely with other Engineers and Designers to fulfill our ongoing project.
• Work closely with and take work direction from Mechanical Engineers
• Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
• Provide technical problem solving
• Communicate with architects, contractors, owners, other designers, and external consultants.
• Monitor mechanical construction progress.
• Conduct field investigations and prepare reports for mechanical issues.
• Cost estimating and equipment selection.
• Energy analysis and commissioning.
• Minimum 4 years experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and general use of PC applications
• Mechanical aptitude with hands on skills
• Bachelors Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline is preferred.
• Commitment to learning and continuous improvement
• Ability to communicate effectively in writing and in face-to-face settings
• Demonstrates a high level of initiative and self confidence
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Primary Skills: Engineering design; Energy anlaysis; Cost estimating;
Apply for Mechanical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly