Gas Engineer / Boiler Installer / Gas Heating Technician
Job Title: Gas Engineer – Boiler Installer
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 per annum, based on experience with room for bonuses based on performance.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Our Client is currently looking to recruit for an experienced and professional Gas Heating Engineer.
You will be part of a fast paced Installations team, working primarily on Boiler Installations in and around Edinburgh.
The applicant must be Gas Certified and be fully competent in Boiler and Central Heating installations.
The applicant must have the following qualities:
* Must be Gas Safe registered.
* At lead 4-8 years’ worth of relevant experience
* Hold a full valid UK driving license.
* Excellent working knowledge of boiler installations.
* Excellent working knowledge of boiler repairs & servicing (optional but desirable)
* Be courteous, polite and customer focused, to ensure that their customers receive the best possible customer experience.
* The ability to work confidently and independently on boiler installations without supervision or issues.
* The ability to work as part of a team and work to tight programmes and deadlines.
* High personal workmanship standards with minimal errors and a great pride in their work.
* Have excellent time management skills.
The applicant will be working full-time in a 40 hour week with opportunities for overtime.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job tiles of; Gas Engineer, Boiler Installer, Heating Maintenance Engineer, Heating Engineer, Heating Installation Engineer, Heating Maintenance, Services Engineer, Instillation Engineer, Commercial Gas Engineer, Gas Safe Registered, Boiler Installations Engineer, Gas Heating Technician, Central Heating Installations Engineer may also be considered for this role.