Quality Assurance Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Quality Assurance Manager - £45- £44k – Doncaster
McIver Knight are partnering with a modern food manufacturing business based in Doncaster that provide Food produce to a wide range of well-established national businesses. With their company developing and growing, with new developments worth £20M, the company has experienced growth and continues to push the envelope with an ever-increasing demand for their products.
A key Part of their growth is the need for a new QA Manager, who will assist the business in all aspects of technical and Quality related roles working closely alongside the Technical Department and be accountable, efficient and economic coordination of all aspects of QA within the business.
As the QA Manager, you will be following all company procedures in regards to food safety, communicating with team members to make sure all procedures are followed and implements correctly.
The need for this role is due to the expansion of the company and the need for a new QA Manager, showing how development and progression plays a big part of this role and within the company.
You will ideally be:
- Assisting third party audits
- Auditing CCP’s, GMP & Hygiene
- Investigation of non-conformances
- Liaising with enforcement bodies
- Liaising with customer and third party visitors
- Assisting the investigation of quality issues & customer complaints with the relevant departments, backtracking & looking for trending to get to the root cause of the problem
- Coaching & training of the team to unite them in the aim of raising standards
- Deputising for the Technical Manager
In return for your hard work the company can offer you a strong salary of between £40 - 44k plus a Company Pension.
My client is looking to arrange interviews ASAP and so any interested candidates should apply to Mciver Knight without delay. For application, please sent your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on 01618269466.