CNC Setter / Operator / Machinist / Engineer
Job Title: CNC Setter/Operator
Location: Burnley, BB10
Salary: £11 - £12.50 per hour, dependant on experience
Job Type: Full Time Mon – Fri 38 hours
Our client is a precision engineering company, working in both large and small batches.
Overview: This position offers the successful applicant an exciting, challenging and interesting opportunity to work in CNC Machining.
Role and Responsibilities:
- CNC Machine Setter/Operator with Fanuc, Mazak or Haas experience
- Working in a small machine shop on small to medium sized batches
- Good numeracy skills, at ease working with numbers
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Able to measure components using a variety of instruments
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Well organized and able to multi task
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Machinist, Fanuc Machine Operator, CNC, Operator, CNC Operator, CNC Machinist, Machine Operator, Machinist, Turner, CNC Turner, CNC Operative, CNC Engineer, Machine Operative, CNC Setter, Setter, Machine CNC Turner, Cad Cam, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering Solutions, CNC Engineering, Precision Machining, Toolmaker, Manual Machinist, Manual Machining, Manual Mills may also be considered for this role.