IT Programme Manager
I am currently searching for a IT programme manager to join a large design body in London working on the IT safety related systems to support the industry. The programmes involve many users and stakeholders internally to make up the UK rail industry. As the programme manager, you will ensure appropriate project and stakeholder management techniques.
- Lead up to 25 diverse in-house resources on multiple rail projects within one or more programmes
- Manage key suppliers and contracts totalling up to £5 million through procurement and post contract award phases.
- Influence and supporting the rails organisation and relevant external stakeholders that will benefit for the outputs of the programmes
- Lead the programme, its time frames and it’s definition of major deliverables
- Establish and ensure appropriate governance functions for the programme in accordance to PMO policies, practices and on behalf of the SRO (senior responsible owner)
- Direct the maintenance programme
- At least 5 or more years’ experience in IT/Systems related project delivery
- Diverse in Project management and leadership responsibilities across projects and programmes
- Experience in managing delivery
- Experience in management methodologies such as PMI, PMBOK, PRINCE, agile and MSP
- Batchelors or masters in IT related subject
- Member of professional body