Electrical Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Med-Long Term Contract
Electrical Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Medium – Long Term Contract Position
Monday to Friday Double Days
Rate negotiable depending on experience
Due to long term sickness, my client, a high successful market leader in the packaging industry are seeking a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Professional to assist their technical support team on contract.
As the Multi-Skilled Engineer your main responsibility is to ensure plant down time remains minimal by conducting and implementing planned and reactive maintenance strategies. You will also be heavily involved in implementing continuous improvement and assist with all on site projects.
- To carry out scheduled planned preventative maintenance.
- To respond/co-ordinate emergency breakdowns on all plant and equipment including site services.
- Issue and control of permits to work, including accommodation of contractors on site.
- To participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Project Assistance
- TPM related tasks.
- You must be a fully qualified Engineer (Electrical bias ideally)
- You will come from an industrial/ manufacturing background. Ideally FMCG/ Packaging related although any industrial/ manufacturing industry experience will be considered.
- PLC Familiarity is desirable.
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding market leader To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh.