Up to 50k Basic Salary DOE
Great Package/ Career Prospects
Due to a recent retirement, my client, a high successful market leader in the FMCG industry are seeking an Engineering Management Professional to lead and manage the Engineering Function across all production sites in the North West.
Key Tasks/ Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver the Company Engineering strategy.
- Ensure compliance with current health and safety regulations and meet all legislative requirements.
- Lead and deliver all major capital projects.
- Lead area support team to ensure delivery of both Engineering and Operational targets and objectives.
- Ensure the safe and reliable maintenance and operation of plant and equipment.
- Play a key role in the effective implementation of change and identify opportunities to add value to the business.
- Build and maintain relationships with other managers to keep up to date with business issues.
- Effective management of Contractors.
- Undertake other duties as required by management.
- Support Lean Six Sigma initiatives.
Qualifications / Skills Required:
- The ability to lead, coach and develop team of Multi-skilled Engineers and Supervisors.
- Recognised Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering qualification (minimum HND), excellent understanding of PLC systems/communications and fault finding skills.
- Demonstrate experience of working in a continuous improvement environment.
- Understanding of Health and Safety within a production environment.
- Cost management skills.
- Excellent diagnostic and trouble shooting skills in relation to complex production machinery.
- Understanding of modern manufacturing methods i.e. TPM, Focused Improvement and 6S.
- Engineering project management knowledge and skills.
- Engineering qualifications i.e. AutoCAD, IEE 17th Edition, Electricity at Work regulations.
- Knowledge and understanding of DSEAR including ATEX.
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding market leader To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh.