Electrical Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Electrical, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Monday to Friday 05:30 – 14:00 (Flexibility needed)
Fantastic package, career opportunities
Due to company growth, my client, a highly successful and recognisable brand name in the Food industry is seeking a skilled and experienced Electrical, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to complete their already successful Technical Support Team.
As the Maintenance Engineer your main responsibilities are to ensure plant down time remains minimal by conducting and implementing planned and reactive maintenance strategies. You will also be heavily involved in all on site projects and continuous improvement related tasks.
- To carry out scheduled planned preventative maintenance.
- To respond/co-ordinate emergency breakdowns on all plant and equipment including site services.
- Issue and control of permits to work, including accommodation of contractors on site.
- To participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Project Assistance
- TPM related tasks.
- You must be a fully qualified electrical engineer
- General FMCG industry experience
- PLC Knowledge (Allen Bradley or Mitsubishi ideally)
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding market leader To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh.